Coronavirus – what you need to know
We would like to reassure all of our members and visitors that we are open as usual. We are following NHS and PHE guidance on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and we are continuously monitoring the situation.
The health of people is our number one priority and, as such, we have put a number of additional precautionary measures in place to ensure your safety and reduce the risk of the virus spreading.
What we ask from you
- If you have returned from an affected area, or are suffering from any of the symptoms, no matter how mild, do not visit any of our centres. If you have any concerns, we recommend using the NHS 111 service.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds when you have been in contact with any surface and always wash your hands when you get home or into work.
- Use hand sanitiser if and when available.
- Wipe down all gym equipment after you have used it.
- Continue to exercise if you are well, but respect the personal space of others and avoid unnecessary close contact.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
What we are doing to keep customers, visitors and staff safe
- We are increasing our cleaning operations at all of our clubs, with all studio spaces and equipment being cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- We are putting up additional signage to create more awareness for our customers and staff, and remind them to follow guidelines.
- We are taking steps to reduce the size of group exercise classes and create space between stations and equipment, e.g. larger gaps between spin bikes.
If anyone who has attended one of our clubs tests positive for the virus, we will temporarily close that club for a deep clean and then reopen it. In the meantime, all of our classes, lessons and services are running as usual and we will communicate any further updates as they arise.